Real Estate Consultant
Gerardo Mejias, C-17178
- Over 6 years as Independent Real Estate Broker developing expertise in 2nd Homes and Investors.
- Over 8 years of experience as business owner in the areas of restaurants and Accounting Services.
- Over 25 Years of experience on executive positions in the Accounting and Financial fields for industries such as; Software, Electronics, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals.
- 36 Credits towards MBA degree from Turabo University 1986 – 1988
- BBA In Accounting and Military Sciences with minors in Management, Economy, English and Finance. 1973 – 1978
- Real Estate Broker License no. 17178 – 2011
- Military Officer Basic & Advance courses. Ft. Lee, Va 1981
- Branch Quartemaster General troop Supply & Inventory management.
- USAR Captain (retired).
- Languages: English & Spanish
- Hobbies: Reading and Boating
- Born in Caguas, PR
- Living in Ceiba, PR
Send a Message